Last updated: May 11, 2023
Welcome to AMI LABS PTE. LTD. (“We“, “Us“, “Our“, “Ami“, “Hupo“), a company incorporated under the laws of Singapore with its registered office at HAVELOCK2, 2 HAVELOCK ROAD, #07-12, Postal 059763. Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms“, “Terms and Conditions“) carefully before using the Hupo coaching platform (the “Service“) operated by AMI LABS PTE. LTD.
1. Acceptance of Terms. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use the Service.
2. Description of Service. Hupo is a leadership coaching platform offering tailored coaching solutions to businesses. The coaching services provided through the Hupo platform are intended for personal, non-commercial use. Please note that Hupo does not provide medical or mental health services. Our coaches are independent contractors who are trained and qualified coaches, but they are not licensed therapists or medical professionals. They are neither employees nor agents of Hupo.
3. User Responsibilities. As a user of our service, you agree to:
Hupo is not responsible for any loss or damage of any kind that may result from the use of the platform.
4. Confidentiality. We value and respect the confidentiality of your information. This includes the private content shared with the coach during sessions, as well as individual records. However, we may need to provide aggregate, anonymized analytics at an organizational level.
Exceptions to Confidentiality. There are situations where we may need to disclose information to relevant authorities:
5. Additional User Rights. As a user, you have the following rights:
6. Fees and Payment Terms. The fees for the Service, which include GST, will be as set out on our website or as otherwise agreed. All payments must be made in accordance with our payment terms. Once paid, these fees are non-refundable.
7. Cancellations. You may cancel or reschedule a coaching session by giving a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to the scheduled coaching session. This can be done by rescheduling via the app or contacting our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not provide at least 24 hours notice of cancellation or rescheduling, or do not show up for the coaching session, you acknowledge and agree that this will result in the forfeiture of the coaching session. You will not receive a supplementary coaching session in this case.
8. Termination. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
9. Limitation of Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Hupo shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from your access to or use of or inability to access or use the services.
10. Intellectual Property. Unless otherwise indicated, the Service is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Service (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of Singapore, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
11. Governing Law. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
12. Changes to Terms. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
13. Notification of Security Breach. In the event of a security breach that may significantly impact your personal data or privacy, we will take all necessary steps to investigate and address the breach promptly. We will comply with all applicable laws related to the reporting and notification of data breaches. As part of our commitment to transparency and accountability, we will notify you without undue delay, and, where feasible, not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, unless we determine, in our sole discretion, that the breach is unlikely to result in a risk to your rights and freedoms. Notification will include information about what happened, what information was involved, what we have done to address it, and advice on steps you can take to protect yourself. Where appropriate, we will also report the breach to the relevant data protection authority
14. Contact Us. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.